Get the list of Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR (India) which university is best for MBA in India.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) or PGDM is an internationally accepted master of the postgraduate degree of 2 years UGC recognized degree program which is a very important factor in educational development and career growth. Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR (India) and Business Schools, shows consistency to improve the things and enhance the capability for the bright future of the student life.
The MBA or PGDM program, Business Schools includes the following things:
• Full-time MBA or PGDM Courses, Best Business Schools in Delhi NCR (India)
• Executive MBA or PGDM Courses, MBA/PGDM MBA College in Delhi NCR (India)
• Part-time MBA or PGDM Courses, MBA/PGDM MBA College India
• Distance Learning MBA or PGDM Courses in Delhi NCR (India)
• Online MBA or PGD Courses in Delhi NCR (India)
Generally, India has large numbers of MBA specialization courses in Delhi NCR (India) and also the largest MBA education market in the world.
We extremely want to help you to select the best MBA courses in Delhi NCR (India) for achieving your career goal with optimum value.
MBA is a Master’s Degree and originated in the United States between the 20th and 21st centuries. MBA (B – Schools) came to India in about 1950.
There are two types of patterns in MBA courses in India. (Regular Mode & Distance Mode) with a duration of 2 years and fees approx. 50,000/- to/- 2,40,000/- Lakhs INR.
Types of MBA Courses in Delhi-NCR (India)
There are different types of MBA Courses in India based on duration, type of study and target students.
1. 2 Years Full-Time MBA/PGDM courses offered by all the MBA colleges (Business Schools) in Delhi NCR (India).
2. One-year MBA – A fast track full-time MBA program for working executives with – 3 to 10 years of work experience.
3. Executive MBA- It is offered for middle and senior executives who wish to groom their management skills in the optimum schedule once in a week/weekend classes.
4. Part-Time MBA / Executive MBA- Executive MBA for working professionals who don’t want to quit their job and upgrade their skills completed in 3 years with the flexibility of weekend classes.
5. Distance MBA – Distance MBA offered many Colleges in Delhi NCR (India) to their students across the world. The education parameters for joining the course are the same as others but the candidate may attend the class offline or online through distance learning with a duration of 2 years.
Eligibility for MBA or PGDM Courses in Delhi NCR (India)
The candidate has to clear the entrance examination designed by the appropriate college and also the candidate must have graduated in any stream with the minimum cumulative of 50 % of can eligible for the entrance test. The ranking procedure followed by the colleges/universities for the selection of candidates.
• Marketing Management
• Media Management
• Operations and Logistics Management
• Account & Finance Management
• Risk Management
• Sport management
• Aviation Management
• Human Resources Management
• Hospitality Management
• Media and Entertainment Management
MBA Career Options& Best placement for MBA colleges in Delhi NCR (India)
Carrier opportunities after MBA can develop a carrier of the student in many streams and expertise in the appropriate direction for achieving their career goal with the help of practical and theoretical methods. MBA will offer you rewarding carrier goals. Its best part is to educate the students in terms of knowledge, experience, earning and so many very important factors.
In India, several new opportunities to MBA / PGDM, Business School students will help with deferent fields and different future proposals.
MBA significant role for those who take up self-employment for achieving successful entrepreneurial aims.
MBA or PGDM student scope after successful completion.
• Multinational companies
• Government & Semi-Government Jobs
• Public Sectors Jobs
• Banking Sector Jobs
• Hospitals Management Jobs
• Hospitality Management Jobs
• Airlines Management Jobs
• Management Consultants& Professionals
After MBA or PGDM, you Become
• Marketing Manager.
• Project Managers.
• Recruitment Manager.
• Account Manager.
• Brand Manager.
• Management Consultant.
Salaries Offered to MBA or PGDM
MBA candidates’ salaries based on ranking and skills and packages of experienced candidates from 10 Lacs INR to 18 Lacs INR.
Usually, sales and marketing fresher candidates will get an initial package of 4 Lakh INR to 8 Lakh INR.
List of top MBA Colleges in India 2019 with best placement Guarantee
1 – Apeejay School of Management (Business Schools Delhi NCR)
2 – Asia Pacific Institute of Management (Business Schools Delhi NCR)
3 – AIMA-CME Centre for Management Education (Business Schools India)
4 – Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies (Business Schools India)
5 – Northern India Engineering College (Business Schools Delhi NCR)
6 – DPC Institute of Management – MBA Courses in India
7 – Delhi School of Business – PG Courses
8 – Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management – B-School Delhi NCR
9 – IMM Fostiima Business School- B-School Delhi NCR
10 – JIMS Rohini- B-Schools
11 – Jagannath International Management School – MBA Courses
12 – Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management – PG Courses
13 – Jamia Millia Islamia Central – MBA Courses
14 – NDIM – PG Courses
15 – EMPI Institutions – B-School
16 – International Institute of Health Management Research- B-Schools
17 – Management Education and Research Institute – MBA Courses
18 – Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management Research – PG Courses
19 – Periyar Management and Computer College B-School Delhi NCR
20 – Fortune Institute of International Business – B-Schools – B-Schools Delhi NCR
21 – GNIM – B-School Delhi NCR- MBA/PGDM MBA College
22 – International Management Centre – B-Schools Delhi NCR
23 – IILM Institute of Higher Education – MBA Courses
24 – International College of Financial Planning – PG Courses
25 – SSIM — B-Schools Delhi NCR – MBA/PGDM MBA College India
26 – JK Business School – B-School Delhi NCR – MBA/PGDM MBA College
How to apply for MBA Courses in Delhi NCR
Delhi NCR (India) is the best management educational hub and it’s situated in different locations in the capital and surrounding the capital.
If you are planning to join the MBA course in Delhi NCR(India), so you can simply Google the best colleges in Delhi-NCR(India) based on your in-depth research and after all the consideration of all the parameters in terms of Fee, Placement guarantee, Ranking, Placement partners, prominent recruiters’ profile and scholarship criteria.
What is the placement and how it works for MBA Course?
The important factor is to analyses the appropriate requirement of students and what are their exact needs and future promises about their professional careers.
When a student is about to finish his MBA course and placement partners find the appropriate candidate for employment is called placement.
Many multinational companies and semi-government organizations are the partners of best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR (India) and they give the best opportunity to the candidates for their bright future with handsome salary packages.
Prominent Recruiters for top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR (India)
we can say education is the body then Recruiters are the sole of the education system. We all know that education is an important method of learning but most feverous aspects of the student life are to create the decorum in his life with the experience and expertise of relevant prominent recruiters.
Recruiters play their role in student professional journeys with lots of techniques, methods life-changing events and many other parameters who will enhance the capability in different parameters for valuable and strong learning scope in student life.
Recruiters are the back born of the education system, which starts the professional journey of a student to a successful person.
There are many more examples across the world when a successful student converts to the milliner businessman just because of the best teachers’ input towards his career.
Scholarships for best students in Delhi NCR (India)
There is a specific protocol of every reputed MBA or PGDM colleges in Delhi NCR (India) that to provide the best platform for best students who achieve the ranking and standard parameters of Scholarship.’
Nowadays all the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR(India) must provide this kind of opportunity to the students for their further standard of education and achieving their professional carrier in terms of further studies.
These parameters and such policies impact the college’s reputation and ranking between the other colleges.
Benefits of MBA or PGDM degree – MBA/PGDM MBA Colleges
There are several types of advantages and benefits in your life for having the PGDM or MBA degree, in facts, an MBA have great knowledge in various parameters which grow the life of the student and enhance the betterment of many streams and give feverous successful position in terms of job as well as his successful business what exactly he wants to do in his life and how he achieve his life goal with great efforts with smart ideas and great techniques.
So, we will explain here to you that what is the exact scope and benefits of having an MBA degree.
• Self Confidence – An MBA has a great mindset and self-confidence ability to achieve the goal in various platforms of his professional as well as a personal journey. Increased confidence is the highest and most important factor you will find a huge Techniqualities of personal achievement.
• Curiosity – MBA Graduate keen to know that there is something to learn more in the life and something he wants to achieve in his life in terms of new achievement, developments, practices, and never-ending unstoppable approach which impact in student’s life’s with a smart and positive approach in his successful carrier.
• Discipline – It is the only aspect of every student or every human being that without discipline, no one can achieve his life goal whether that is job or business. This is the truth that every successful person has great discipline and an unstoppable approach in his life. In short, discipline is the master key of every successful pioneer.
• Differentiations in the job as a candidate – The MBA degree is a major differentiator compared to the normal graduate and MBA candidate’s when you competing for the dozens of candidates with your great managerial achievements and a great strategy to grab the job in more professional ways rather than a normal candidate.
• Higher Income – This is ultimately a great necessity for every person in his life to make money from the job or business. If you have a degree and a great sense of humor then off cause make money is not a big challenge for MBA compare to others. It really matters how you are financially strong. Everybody is interested to grab the job or business for the financial growth and betterment of life. So, MBA student has extraordinary approach and a great sense of humor compared to others.
MBA or PGDM process selection and procedures
There is a CAT(Common Admission Test) entrance examination commonly conducted by IIMs are the primer management institutes in India established by an act of parliament for regular students.
This does not apply to those students who are doing a correspondence / online MBA course from reputed colleges in Delhi NCR (India). Here are the appropriate eligibility criteria required for the candidates who apply for the Master in Business Administration course. He must complete the graduation with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized reputed university and there is some relaxation on account of SC ST Quota up to 5 % of candidates who belong to that specific category.
Tips and benefits for MBA or PGDM Student
When you enter this education system, MBA or PGDM is the best platform to create knowledge, financial growth, and professional carrier as well as a business too.
This is the only platform that gives you professional advantages in various sectors. It may be multinational companies, semi-government and government and abroad too.
There are most of the organizations that give the platform to MBAs in various fields with proper guidelines, techniques in professional ideas that enhance their professional carrier.
There are some factors that we want to share with you to increase your skills and criteria on MBA’s.
Improve leadership skills.
Learn management skills.
Knowledge of products and services in professional ideas.
How to increase your knowledge and connections.
How to manage difficult situations.
Always organization finances healthy
Always reputedly promote the company.
Create reports based on industry data
To find the talent and improve employee retention
Well Disciplined behavior
Great Ideas for the organization’s achievement.
Low fees MBA or PGDM colleges in Delhi NCR(India)
There are some good and low fees MBA or PGDM colleges in Delhi NCR (India) and their parameters to learn the best ways for the students in a good approach.
There is the list of top universities in of (Business Schools Delhi NCR)
• Jaipuriya Institute of Management.
• IMS Ghaziabad
• Jindal Global Business School
• Department of Business study IIT Delhi.
• Biotech – Birla Institute of Management Technologies
• Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of management.
Review on top & most faveolus MBA or PGDM colleges India
The list is top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR (India) based on the ranking.
• JIMS Rohini – Jagan Institute of Management Studies (PGDM)
Accordingly, to the placement records from 2017 – 2019 – above 170 companies visited and around 215 students have been placed with an average salary of Rs. 15 Lacs INR.
• IMT Ghaziabad
Placement seams good and around 95% of the students placed and many of the best multinational companies (MNC) are the partners of IMT Ghaziabad.
• MDI Gurgaon – Placement from 2018 – 2020 is overall good and the average salary is 20 Lacs.IMI Delhi
placement from 2018-2020 is good and the average salary is 13 Lacs.
About 90% of students got placed and the average salary is Rs. 7.5 Lacs.
Frequently ask questions. (FAQ)
These are the following questions which are frequently asked by the placement partners during the interview of MBA’s.
• Tell me something about yourself
• Why an MBA is important in your professional carrier
• What are your strengths and weakness?
• What is your carrier planning immediately after MBA?
• What kind of challenges do you face during your degree?
• Justify your academic performance (At least 3 favorite subjects)
• Role Model
• Short terms and long terms of carrier goals.
• Current Affairs
• Why should we select you?
Find information on Best Business Schools or MBA Colleges in Delhi/NCR India, Fees, and admission requirements.
For those who are looking Free YouTube video download online, let me tell you to top 6 online video downloader online tools which are 100% free. They can easily download your favorite video from YouTube every format.
Free YouTube video downloads online
Free YouTube Video Downloads Online Here:
Best and Free Online Video Editor Programs in 2019
Now Download free Top 10 Video Editor Apps for Android
FilmoraGo – Free / $7.99
Funimate Video Editor and Effects-(Free with in-app purchases)
KineMaster (free and Paid)
Movie Maker for YouTube & Instagram – (Free)
PowerDirector (Free / $5.99)
Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music(Free)
Video Editor & Photo Editor – InShot
Full HD Video Player – Video Player HD
Action Director Video Editor – Edit Videos Fast(Free / $3.99)
Free Video Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Download: iMovie (Free)
Download: Splice (Free)
Download: Videorama Video Editor (Free, in-app purchases available)
Download: Quik (Free)
Download: Adobe Premiere Clip (Free)
Download: Magisto Video Editor & Maker (Free, subscription available)
If you are doing video editing training course then Now Download free top 10 Video Editor Apps for Android and make your own video easy.
The new year is here! Isn’t it so? And, the resolutions, Valentine thoughts and innovative marketing trends are trending on social media and in the digital marketing companies. It is not a thought anymore that old trends are often falling short in front of the new trends.
Though, we have spent days online and marked down some of the trends, which are dominating or going to dominate the year 2019.
Let’s discuss the 7 digital marketing trends you cannot avoid putting your thoughts:
Marketing: Full Throttle
It is marketing and there are no known ways to stop its spreading at any cost. Once, there was Facebook and Google to approach for the marketing needs. Well, a year has changed and so the approaching for marketing needs.
Go for PPC, SEO, SMM or Video advertisements!
Hear the Voice
Well, it is not new to know that marketing principles are based on a story, which tells about a man, who told everyone about a product through his voice and that became a trend. Now, the voice searches are in trend. Your voice is the unavoidable platform to search, mark and optimize your business.
Indeed, marketing and promotions are expensive boats to sail in the ocean of endless boats to look after during the course. This year, you ought to get careful about spending and getting to know about the conversions on your landing page. It’s simple, the more the user is spending time on your website, the more you are earning. Get ahead and make profits.
Times have gone, when everything about digital marketing felt easy to go with it. In 2019, the trend is to keep track of your funnels and improve accordingly. You cannot miss any chance of missing any person to convert for your product anyhow.
Content: Online Jack
With the rise of blogging, there is a boom in the content sharing. So, get yourself a writer, who is worthy of writing the creative and distinctive content to market your product or business. Remember the phrase, “A pen is mightier than the sword.” That pen is now the content marketing.
Do you sleep after watching videos on YouTube or somewhere else? If that is so, then, the news is that you will see that the video advertisements are changing the ways to influence people. The videos are more compelling and the content is fast-pitched. This year, you need to create a video, which will have the content that will pass out the content of others.
Podcast: The way of selling a new idea
If we go by the reports on how successful people are a millionaire by now, then the pattern is that they are selling their thoughts through regular publishing of their podcast. This is what everything is about this year! Making people listen to you.
Concluding that these above-provided trends are going to change the course of marketing in excellence and prudence of trending the marketing business.